Facial changes are to be expected as you age. And some, like skin laxity, deep skin creases, drooping eyelids, and forehead furrows, are more linked to family history, sun exposure, diet, and environment than age.
In many cases, facial aging can often be addressed through non-surgical options in a person’s late 20s and 30s. However, increasingly evident changes can occur quickly once you hit your 40s. As such, a growing number of older Millennials and Gen Xers are starting to consider just what more involved facial procedures may be capable of doing.
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Brueck has decades of experience matching individuals to those procedures that will best meet their needs and help fulfill their desires. If you are considering a facial procedure, he welcomes the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your goals.
Five Procedures to Consider in Your 40s and 50s
Dr. Brueck is pleased to offer advanced techniques that produce optimal, natural-looking results through procedures including:
- Quicklift® Facelift. This minimally invasive facelift technique addresses lower face laxity and sagging without requiring a lengthy recovery period.
- Neck Lift. A practical and long-lasting way to address crepey skin, turkey wattle, and double chin
- Eyelid Lift. Blepharoplasty removes dark and puffy skin from below the eyes, eliminates eyelid wrinkles, and lifts upper lids into a more alert and awake position.
- Brow Lift. Dr. Brueck offers endoscopic and mini brow lift options to lift sagging eyebrows and smooth the skin on the forehead without requiring large incisions or a lengthy recovery period.
- Facial Fat Grafting. Using fat from your body, facial fat grafting addresses skin laxity and sagging, and can add volume to the cheeks, chin, temples, tear troughs, and more to restore a fuller and smoother appearance.
These surgical options can profoundly impact your appearance by addressing common issues related to aging. Still, some treatments, such as ear surgery, chin augmentation, and lip enhancement, have nothing to do with aging and are appropriate for adults at every stage of life. During your initial consultation, Dr. Brueck will discuss your options and help you determine the most effective ways to reach your aesthetic goals.
Please call Beauty by Brueck at 239-939-5233 to schedule a consultation today. We have offices in Punta Gorda, Cape Coral, and Ft. Myers.