Facial Plastic Surgery in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, and Punta Gorda
With a selection of facial surgery options by Dr. Brueck, patients can choose the procedure that is right for them and their individual goals.
- Facelift – During a facelift, underlying muscles and tissues are tightened and fat and excess skin are removed, resulting in a more youthful facial appearance.
- Eyelid Surgery – Eyelid surgery, also called a blepharoplasty, removes excess skin and fat from above or below the eyelids.
- Rhinoplasty – This procedure improves the proportions, shape, and size of the nose to achieve facial harmony.
- Lip Augmentation – This procedure is done to enhance the lips to a fuller, plumper state using dermal fillers.
- Neck Lift – A neck lift tightens the muscles in the neck and removes fatty tissue for a well-defined jaw and neck line.
- Brow Lift – A brow lift removes deep wrinkles and creases on the forehead using either the classic or endoscopic method.
- Cheek Augmentation with Fat Grafting – This procedure uses fat from other parts of the body to restore volume to the cheeks for a more youthful appearance.
- Chin Implants – Chin implants can enhance the size of a recessed chin or a weak jawline, improving your overall facial features.
- Facial Fat Grafting – This procedure involves fat from other areas of the body being used to add fullness to the lips, cheeks, and other areas of the face.
- Ear Surgery – Ear surgery, or otoplasty, can correct an array of conditions, including large earlobes, protruding ears, lop ear, and shell ear.
- Stem Cell PRP Therapy – Stem Cell Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP) helps to restore cells in an injured area by harvesting your own stem cells and injecting them into the treatment area.